By accessing FLEXINSPECT application, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the application. The application in its entirety is protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the software from Google Play Store, iTunes Store and/or Windows Store for evaluation only, unless permission granted otherwise from Inspectation. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
* modify or copy the materials
* use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), unless permission granted otherwise from Inspectation;
* attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in FLEXINSPECT application;
* remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
* transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inspectation at any time. Upon terminating your use of the application or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The FLEXINSPECT application is provided "as is". Inspectation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inspectation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the application or otherwise relating to such materials.
In no event shall Inspectation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FLEXINSPECT application, even if Inspectation or a Inspectation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The FLEXINSPECT application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inspectation does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Inspectation may make changes to the materials contained in its application at any time without notice. Inspectation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FLEXINSPECT application shall be governed by the laws of the State of The Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
2. Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
When you visit the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location and send the information to back office systems. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
3. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose Automatically Collected Information:
– as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
– when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
– with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
– if Inspectation is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
4. What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
5. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Automatically Collected information for as long as deemed necessary for the business.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
9. Your Consent